Posted: 26 November
Start Date: 18th January 2021
Shift Pattern: Fixed Shifts for a great work life balance!
Salary: £19,344p.a. + tenure increase
Location - You will be required to initially work from home (Glasgow based)
Due to the Coronavirus pandemic we are looking at home working solutions for upcoming training groups to stay within government guidelines and keep you safe whilst in lockdown. If you are successful in your interview, you would be eligible for this if you have:
* A laptop/ A desktop
* Sufficient Broadband/Wifi
* A mobile phone
* A USB Headset or Headphones
Sales & Service Agents the front line contact for customers, and therefore represent the brand. Your role is to answer inbound queries relating to car insurance products, renewals, changes to policies and provide exceptional customer service to all customers.
* Are you able to talk to a wide range of customers in a positive manner?
* Can you demonstrate the ability to meet targets?
* You have at least 1 years continuous contact centre experience
* Are you a team player with the ability to drive and motivate yourself and others?
* Do you have excellent communication skills - with the ability to find out what your customers wants and needs?
* Are you able to shift gears if a sale isn’t going the way you envisioned?
* Salary: £19,344 plus tenure increase!
* 28 days holiday which increases with tenure
* Kura Kudos; shopping & dining discounts for hundreds of brands
* Discounted Gym Memberships
* Monthly Incentives & Christmas Incentives; e.g vouchers and prizes
* Weekly Health and Wellbeing sessions & 24 hour Employee Assistance Programme
* Fixed shift availability
* Refer a friend scheme
* Progression & Development opportunities
* Comprehensive training and grad bay to ensure you have the tools to do your job
If you want to be part of a forward-thinking team where you will have the opportunity to grow & develop personally, helping to shape and drive our business forward, then this could be the right role for you